Saving with EDF made easy! Industry Solutions Center COR SHTRIH-M integrated its product accounting solutions with the electronic document flow system developed by the Center for Development of Advanced Technologies.
EDF-LIGHT (“ЭДО Лайт”) transfers data on transactions with labeled goods between companies and the “CHESTNY ZNAK” (“Честный ЗНАК”) system totally free of charge, which means that its participants will not have to pay for the work of electronic document flow operators.
The integration was completed in June, as with other EDF operators, the functionality is available by extended subscription.
In addition to the full cycle of work with labeling, the product accounting software developed by the Industry Solutions Center SHTRIKH-M give its owners a number of additional benefits:
- simple and inexpensive automation of the work even for those companies that have not previously used product accounting solutions.
- withdrawal of the codes from circulation, bypassing Tax Data Agents. After running the Z-report, an extended subscription allows automatic (any period can be configured) sending of data about the written-off product directly to the State information system for commodity monitoring (GIS MT).
- keeping records “by boxes”. This functionality is especially appreciated by wholesalers who will not have to scan every single item upon shipment: upon receipt, the recipient receives all the codes that are in the package by scanning only one single integrated code.
- downloading data on the footwear supply directly from the GIS MT bypassing EDF operators. Provided that the supplier also uploaded data directly into the system without using the EDF service.
- automation of importers and manufacturers for 3300 rubles (if the supplier uploaded data on the delivery of a batch of footwear to your warehouse directly into GIS MT).